a deacon's heart. . .

Monday, April 20, 2009

Questions to Ponder. . .

If you were willing to move with the Spirit of God, where would it be calling you?

  • As a disciple of Jesus Christ?
  • Within our churches?
  • Out into the world?

Psalm 143:9-11 (Today's New International Version)
9 Rescue me from my enemies, LORD,
for I hide myself in you.
10 Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground.
11 For your name's sake, LORD, preserve my life; in your righteousness, bring me out of trouble.

SPIRIT OF GOD

Spirit of God bright Flame, send us in your holy name,

the power to heal, to share your love everywhere.

We cannot fail or fall, or know defeat at all,

heal in your hands, borne on your wings.

Alleluia, Come Spirit come. Alleluia, Come Spirit come.

The Faith We Sing #2117

No comments:

Post a Comment