a deacon's heart. . .

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

50 Ways to Love your Neighbor

50 Ways to Love Your Neighbor by Shane Clairborne. . .
These 50 suggestions of ways we can love our neighbor by Shane Clairborn not only made me do some critical thinking but also made me squirm a little in my seat. As I read over the list, I found several suggestions I felt comfortable incorportating as part of my daily life, but the rest of the list made me uncomfortable in my own skin. Why is this. . .I see myself as a servant leader of sorts but discovered that I may be more of a "servant wanna be."

I encourage you to take a look at Shanes list and find one suggestion that challenges your current lifestyle. Know that I will be doing the same!

Blessings on the journey,
Gloria

http://blog.sojo.net/2009/04/14/50-ways-to-make-a-movement/

No comments:

Post a Comment