a deacon's heart. . .

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Be Still. . .

and know that I am God
The following entry was inspired by Sally Holscher from the daily voice. 

We are packing to move, 
loading the pod, 
attending orientation at Eastern Carolina University with our daughter Chelsea, 
loading the pod, 
commuting to work, 
taking care of the pupdogs; walking them, feeding them, playing with them, loving on them, walking them, them walking me, 
more packing, 
attending a wedding, 
daughters high school graduation,
work, 
be still. .
breathe...
breathe deep.....
be still.......
know that I am with you always......
stop - breathe 
let go - allowing yourself to breathe in the breath of God
be still. . .
yes
I am with you
always
May you allow yourself time to stop and breath in the breathe of God. Peace my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment