a deacon's heart. . .

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Web Resource. . .


Looking for a New & Creative Web Resources?

Someone recently hooked me up with a website that I am still learning my way around call "theooze." It is geared for the emergant church followers and has countless links, articles, video clips, and resources that are worth taking a look at. There are sections on culture, faith, next wave, in-store, ministries, and resources.

One article in particular caught my attention: Unleashing Creativity by Brittian Bullock. Since our Day Apart prior to the start of Annual Conference is on Art and Spirituality, I thought it might help inspire those of us that do not see ourselves as creative. Check out the insights of Brittian and give some thought to your own creative connection with the Master Creator.

If you like this article, I encourage you to spend some time milling around other articles and resources you will find on the website.

Have fun



No comments:

Post a Comment