a deacon's heart. . .

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Studio Time. . .

The process of co-creativity is one that I find hard to compare to any other process I know. There is a yearning from within to be connected with the Holy as well as a dependence on the spirit of God for guidance and inspiration. It did not take long for me to discern when I was creating independently apart from the Divine verses dancing with the Holy in co-creativity. Left on my own efforts, I would most likely not be experiencing opportunities to create art for others.

What does all this rambling mean? I have been out of the studio for the last 12 days and my soul is pleading for me to return to the dance floor. So, here I am, ready to go. I've got my dancin shoes on and ready to shag. Looking on Pandora for some great music - here I go.

A THOUGHT TO PONDER: what makes your soul dance? You know, when you are in the midst of this dance, you can think of nothing else. . . . so, don't just think about it. . . DANCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment