a deacon's heart. . .

Monday, July 18, 2011



Creating Sacred Space. . .
We moved our studio and office to a new location in Fort Walton Beach Florida. I must confess that I really dislike moving - however, our new location will provide Chris and myself the opportunity to share creative space - with plenty of room for my fabric artwork and creative writing space for Chris.
The view from the new studio faces the intercostal waterway - great space for creativity. It is also a part of the old Gulfview Hotel in FWB and has been renovated by the Junior League. The space comes with plenty of history and we are anxious to learn more specifically about the space we occupy. We are also within walking distance of downtown where many other creative folks seem to gather. (There is also a new Cupcakery and a Sno Ball stand downtown - you know, just in case our company would like a tour)
I am having a few nostalgic moments as I am going through some of mother's sewing materials I have not been able to go through until now. Found a few old treasures in the mix - old wooden spools of thread, tracing & marking materials, and more.
Please join us in praying this space will be sacred in every way, allowing the Holy to guide our ministries and creative spirits.

grace and peace. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment